You are probably wondering why you were sent here. There are links and resources for those new to MCAS Miramar. All found by Marines & their family members. So look through and maybe you'll learn something new or find what you are looking for!
These links are very helpful, if you are looking for something and can't find it shoot me an email or leave me a comment and I'll help. Also if you know of a good link or resource and don't see it, let me know, I'll add it!
General Military Resources
- BAH Rates, Name Change Kits, Resources, Links to graphic sites, support groups, & More!
MCAS Miramar Official Site
- This is the official site for MCAS Miramar. You will find lots of information here.
- This site has all the information for things to do on base, theater schedule, business information, job opportunities on base, cottage rentals, hotels, hobby shops, etc. GREAT SITE!
Miramar Information On Myspace
- From The Site Owner:
WELCOME!! My name is Shelly (a proud Marine wife) & my husband and I have been together for 7 years (married for 5 years). Not knowing where to go or who to talk to can often leave you feeling confused and alone, especially when you're new to the military life. I can't even began to guess the number of times I needed a phone number, address, or website and didn't know where to go! So, I started this page for 2 reasons...1) To get you (the military wife) help and 2) To learn something new. This site originally started out for Miramar (California)based wives, but as you can see by looking around, it has morphed into a site for ALL military wives. I'm always looking for support, and information, so please feel free to let me know anything useful. And if you find a link that no longer works, please let me know ASAP. Thanks!!!
- This site has the history, facts, and general information on Miramar.
Miramar Air Show Site
- "World's Best Military Air Show"
Miramar Yard Sales
- It's a yard sale online for people stationed on or around Miramar. It's like craigslist, but better.
Here are some support groups that are public groups, so there can be drama, but usually there are helpful people with tons of information you can use!
- "heart and soul of our community"