The Best Gaming Modem Routers
Why buy a gaming router?
D-Link broadband gaming router, model DGL-4100.
D-Link DGL-4100 with 4 port switch.
The D-Link DGL-4100 information and reviews.
Pros and cons for the D-Link DGL-4100 gaming modem router.
The D-Link DGL-4100 strong points:
GameFuel Priority Technology:
- Provides the most power to where you need it most, your games. Designed to reduce latency and boost network efficiency and performance.
High Performance CPU:
- Supports thousands of concurrent connections, making it great for both peer to peer and multiplayer applications.
Alt-Tab or multitasking:
- The D-Link DGL-4100 enables you to alt tab or minimize the game without a loss in game connection. This is awesome for game hosts or those who want to jump right back into the game.
4 Port hub:
- Connects up to four computers to a single broadband connection.
- The D-Link DGL-4100 offers easy fine tuning of your gaming needs with 256 pre-configured ports and options to add new applications or game settings.
D-Link DGL-4100 customer reviews and ratings:
Out of 41 customer reviews and ratings the D-Link DGL-4100 got an average of 4.5 out of 5 stars, an extremely good rating.
You can check out and read all of the customer reviews Here. (Scroll to the bottom for reviews)
D-Link wireless gaming router, model DGL-4300.
D-Link DGL-4300 108G Wireless Gaming Router.
D-Link DGL-4300 information and reviews.
Pros and cons for the D-Link DGL-4300 wireless gaming router.
This wireless gaming router includes a mounting kit with a vertical stand and detachable antenna. It can still be used horizontally as well.
D-Link DGL-4300 customer reviews and ratings:
Out of 102 customer reviews and ratings the D-Link DGL-4300 received an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, which translates roughly to, a really really awesome wireless gaming router.
You can check out all the technical specs and read all the customer reviews Here. Just scroll to the bottom for reviews.
D-Link Xtreme dualband gaming router, model DGL-4500.
D-Link DGL-4500 wireless gaming router.
D-Link DGL-4500 information and reviews.
Pros and cons for the D-Link DGL-4500 wireless gaming router.
All in all I recommend this router only if you want a quality wireless gaming router that won't slow down your connections when someone else on your network is downloading. It features the same strong points as the cheaper version of the wireless D-Link listed above.
D-Link DGL-4500 customer reviews and ratings:
Out of 19 total customer reviews and ratings this router has received an average of 4 out of 5 stars. Not bad, but the competition is stiff.
Read all the reviews for the D-Link DGL-4500 Here. Scroll to the bottom for the reviews and ratings.
D-Link DGL 4500 video review.
Linksys wireless gaming router, model WRT330N.
Linksys WRT330N Wireless-N Gaming Router.
Linksys WRT330N information and reviews.
Pros and cons for the Linksys WRT330N wireless gaming router.
Linksys WRT330N strong points:
Great wireless signal:
- Using MIMO technology the Linksys WRT330N uses multiple radios to make a far reaching and very strong signal.
Built in optimizer:
- Similar to D-links GameFuel technology, the optimizer boosts network efficiency and reduced lag.
4 point hub:
- Connects up to four computers to your broadband connection.
Cisco-Linksys WRT330N Wireless-N Gigabit Gaming Router
Linksys WRT330N customer reviews and ratings:
Out of a total of 50 customer reviews and ratings the Linksys WRT330N wireless router receives an average of 4 out of 5 stars making it a solid investment.
You can check out all the Linksys WRT330N specs and reviews Here. (Scroll down for reviews)
Vote on the best overall gaming router.
Gaming router poll.
In your opinion what is the best overall gaming router?
Gaming router discussion.
Discussions on gaming routers.
Talk about the gaming routers here. Let us know your experiences.