Kartun Muslimah Berjilbab | Muslimah cartoon with vail
Kartun Muslimah | Many teenager of moeslem, specially girl really love Muslimah cartoon. Maybe this is one of the expression to express their love to their religion. They usually print the pictures of kartun muslimah and make book cover from it. Some of them also use the picture as a facebook profile. There are two people that have a great skill in drawing the cartoon. They are Danang Kawantoro and Kak Alin. They are the most famous drawer in Asia, many people like her drawing. If you would like to see several of kartun muslimah, here I try to share some of them.
What is Muslimah?
Muslimah is Muslim woman that use the guidance of alquran as the way of life. One of the quran teaching is Muslim woman who has to covers her face and hands when in public or in the presence of any man outside her immediate family but many people thinks that is very old teaching and not modern. Some of muslimah try to teach the important to be muslimah by taking cartoon as the media of teach it. One of them is kak alin, She is one of muslimah from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Her Muslimah cartoon has been published in several magazines in Kuala Lumpur. She also teach lot of children in her country how to make the cartoon using Adobe Illustrator. She and her friends also make several comics for kids and a lot of kid like it very much
My Favorite Kartun Muslimah
Learn How to Draw the Cartoon
Easiest way to make cartoon muslimah
* Try to find a photo of women wearing a vail
* Open web page www.befunky.com
* Click the "Get Started Now!
* Select an application to be used, for example: select cartoonizer (to create a cartoon image of the photograph) or charcola (to create paintings from photographs).
* On the uploader menu, select how to upload photos. Upload photos can be done from the computer, webcam, photos from the url, or from photo sharing sites.
* Make adjustments to the photos you upload, or click skip.
* Photo cartoon you want is ready now.
* If not satisfied with the results, you can change the setting, or select other applications.
* After that, save the results to click "save" button. We can choose the "save to mydesktop" or "save to my gallery"