I am an experienced customer service and sales manager. I believe that the key to success is respect for both the employee and the customer. My interests include customer service, productivity, social networking, mobile internet, Web 2.0, mobile phones, and sales. I am an avid reader of business books and blogs.
Robert Williger's Blog
The tumbleblog is for short posts that may not fit with my main blog.
Quotes I Like
These are quotes that I find motivational.
- "You don't merely want to be the best, you want to be the only one who does what you do."- Jerry Garcia
- "You must be the change you wish to see in the world"- Gandhi
- "It's hard to beat a person who never gives up."- Babe Ruth
- "Eighty percent of success is showing up."- Woody Allen
- "Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today."- James Dean
- "If you can't write your idea on the back of my calling card, you don't have a clear idea."- David Belasco
- "Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm."- Ralph Waldo Emerson
- "Find a void and fill it"- J.Paul Getty
- "Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren't used to an environment where excellence is expected"- Stephen Jobs
- "Only those who can dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly."- Robert Kennedy
- "The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy."- Martin Luther King, Jr.
- "Books and ideas are the most effective weapons against intolerance and ignorance." Lyndon Baines Johnson
- " Everyone lives by selling something"- Robert Louis Stevenson
My Google Reader Shared Items
The books that I am currently reading.
Work Like You're Showing Off: The Joy, Jazz, and Kick of Being Better Tomorrow Than You Were Today
Tom Peter's Blog
This is the blog of business uber guru Tom Peters.
Books By Tom Peters
The Brand You 50 : Or : Fifty Ways to Transform Yourself from an 'Employee' into a Brand That Shouts Distinction, Commitment, and Passion!
This is the log of Guy Kawasaki, business evangelist.
Guy Kawasaki's Books
Rules For Revolutionaries: The Capitalist Manifesto for Creating and Marketing New Products and Services
The blog of marketing expert Seth Godin, who also started Squidoo.
Seth Godin's Books
Rajesh Setty is a business writer who also is a Lensmaster on Squidoo.
Tim Sanders is a business writer focussed a lot on relationships in business.