Get the Ultimate Toolbar for Building Lenses
This new browser toolbar from SquidUtils.com puts powerful tools at the finger tips of Lensmasters. Featuring quick links to all your Squidoo accounts, lenses and groups, and easy access to all the social functions, this toolbar will be indispensable.
Available for Windows, Mac, and Linux
on Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari and now Google Chrome
- Keep up to date with the latest blog posts from SquidHQ
- Switch easily between multiple Lensmaster accounts
- Quick access to your dashboard, with notification of Lensrank updates
- Rate, favorite and comment on lenses without scrolling up and down
- Submit a lens to social bookmarking sites and lens directories
- Build a new lens with any of the co-brands
- Direct access to all the tools you love at SquidUtils.com
- Switch between themes while viewing your lens New!
Contents at a Glance
The SquidUtils Toolbar
for your web browser
The toolbar sits at the top of your web browser, and looks like this:
Click on (or hover over) the links below to see the toolbar in action:
Click on the magnifying glass to find Lenses and Groups.
The latest blog posts from SquidBlog, SquidU, LotD and SquidUtils.
See when Lensrank was updated, plus access to your Lenses, Groups, Comments, etc.
If you have multiple accounts, you can add their logins to this menu.
Love This Lens?
Quick links to rate and favorite lenses, as well as bookmarking.
Build a new lens, with all of the co-brands listed, plus Ping, Backlinks and Quick Tags.
Links to all the other tools on SquidUtils.com, including the Amazon Links and RSS feeds.
If you're stuck, then here are some top lens building resources to help you out.
Get the Toolbar
Shrink Your Toolbar
Many people do not like big toolbars that take up a lot of 'real estate' on their browser, as it reduces the amount of space left for reading web pages. This toolbar, however, can be made to take up much less space, like this:
All you need to do is click on the left-most drop-down menu (between SU logo and the search box) and click on 'Shrink Toolbar'. This removes all of the text from the toolbar, leaving just the button icons. If you don't like it, then you can go back to the menu and 'Unshrink Toolbar'.
Depending on which browser you have, you might even be able to re-arrange your toolbars so that they sit on the same row, leaving you with even more space for your webpages.
Toolbar News and Tips
Delivered direct to your browser
Using the Toolbar to try out Themes
Video by Susan52
What do you think?
Do you like this toolbar?
Enhance Your Workshop
In addition to the browser toolbar, Firefox users can install the Workshop Addon, which greatly enhances the Lens Workshop.
Comments and Questions
Love This Toolbar?
This module only appears with actual data when viewed on a live lens. The favorite and lensroll options will appear on a live lens if the viewer is a member of Squidoo and logged in.
Squidoo Lens Creation for Newbies
Discover How To Make a Squidoo Lens In This FREE 50+ Page Squidoo Guide
- Simple step by step directions to creating a Squidoo lens...
Watch an expert create an entire lens from start to finish! You'll be AMAZED at how easy it really is!
- How to avoid the "Magic Builder" when making a Squidoo Lens.
(This one tip will save you a TON of aggravation!)
- From Squidoo account creation all the way to getting your lens live and online. This free guide is jam-packed with loads of example graphics to make it all SO much easier!
- This Guide is Totally FREE - register now, and get it right away!
References to this lens on Twitter
There appears to be no tweets for that term.